Thursday, August 7, 2014

Watch out China! Team Taylor is headed your way!


Yesterday was a whirlwind. Well, back up 24 hours and from that point it's a whirlwind! 

Yesterday was the Whirley-est part ( is that a word? Lol) 

I've been on the phone with travel agents and airlines and hotels and man talk about pressure! We've been watching flight prices over the last week and even had some tentative arrangements.  Yesterday morning flight prices were significantly higher and climbing by the minute. We weren't technically able to book our flights until we had a "confirmed US consulate appt" and agency approval but I may or may not have actually remembered to follow that while in my whirlwind. However it happened, everyone is great with our flight scheduled. :-) 

I cannot wrap my mind around the idea that this time next week we will be in China! This time next week will be Emily's second birthday! We hoped we could celebrate with her on her birthday but it looks like we will celebrate a few days late! I'm happy we will at least be on the same continent on her bday.  Making flight arrangements for our girls was surreal. I felt like I was doing it for someone else, not MY girls! Ha! 

Now that all the arrangements are made, I've GOT to get my head out of the clouds and get some stuff done! Tuesday will be here before we know it! Any packing experts in the Snyder area?!?

We covet your prayers as we prepare to travel and meet our children. Pray for our our preparation to travel, pray for rest, and for all the things I'm forgetting. Please pray for our daughters and their transition into our arms.  

We are SO close. God is so, so good. 

With love and excitement,
Jenn & Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment