Saturday, August 23, 2014

First flight

We started out the day with a happy breakfast. 

It was a much longer travel day than I anticipated. 
We waited and waited. Seems like no matter how many snacks I packed, it wasn't enough. Ha!  Rob went to find water while I tried to wrangle kiddos. Whew. We had a couple parenting fails. I was trying to get Olivia out of the stroller while Emily took off after a fellow adoptive mama. Rob did the same while I was trying to fix bottles. Whew. What a mess we are.

We have wayyyyyyy too much stuff. 
But everyone settled into the plane ride. 

Daddy's lap was where Emily wanted to be. 
It was an effort, but we did it!

It was surely bad flight timing with lunch time, snack time and missed nap time. 
Olivia loved looking out the window. 

Face planted against the window!
While em tried to crash. 

Guangzhou is very different than zhengzhou. There are so many different nationalities. It was a busy day. Now we are setting in for the final 7 days. I can't believe they're ours!  

More tomorrow, it's been a crazy busy day! 

Xoxoxo
Jenn










No comments:

Post a Comment