Sunday, August 24, 2014

Guangzhou

Finally Got the pictures uploaded and got up at 5:45 JUST for you guys! Ha, just kidding we have a busy morning and I needed to get moving!

This morning I woke up feeling terrible.  I think I got a sinus infection or the girls colds.  We had an optional tour of a Buddhist Temple, one of the oldest there is! It meant getting the girls outside for a little bit and I'm so glad we did.  It was HOT and HUMIDDDDD and it made me feel SO much better.  That and starting a round of antibiotics!  It's amazing to me how heat and humidity can help that kind of thing.  I think I'm the only one in the group that was really glad to be sweating like that.  They also had some sort of magic Chinese herbal tea there and I sure drank some and that seemed to help too! This morning I'm feeling a little better.  Had a good night's sleep and am feeling rested.



The girls were the hit of the town with their little tutu dresses on! They seemed to enjoy being out and about.


After the Buddhist temple we went to the old Chen House which is a historical museum, the building itself is a piece of art.  All you see in the pics is carved into the brick.  Pretty impressive.





Always happy with Daddy!







Making friends with a boy from the group!

Last night we had a baby party in our room.  It was so fun to watch them play together!  Olivia is something else... she played and laughed  and ran around with the other kids but the minute everyone left them room she started whining and reaching for me... LOL... fun times!! :-) 





Today we have to go get medical checkups for the girls.  That's no fun.  Since Emily is 2 now they have to draw blood for a TB test and they wont let us in the room with them.  That's upsetting for all of us.  Pray she doesn't flip out too much and pray mommy can hold it together too! 

We really are having a blast being parents! Loving every single crazy wonderful hard sweaty moment of it!!

love you all!
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment