Thursday, February 16, 2017

One month together!

Can you believe it has been a month?

One month ago... this.





In the last 30 days Henry has amazed us. He is smart, incredibly sweet, easy going, calm, has a hot temper, is giving, and is truly a gift from the Lord. He says "mama" and "dada" some days he's pretty vocal though I've no idea what he's saying. Haha. He brings so much joy to our lives it's hard to describe.

We have spent the last 30 days learning to be parents of THREE children. It's definitely different. It's challenging but really... the jump from 0-2 was much much harder than the jump from 2-3. We are learning. I am learning. We have ventured out a few times as a family of 5. It's been crazy and fun and surprisingly easy as well as down right difficult. Don't worry. We are tenacious. We will be doing it like pros in a flash! 😜


The main thing about having three kiddos is we see x 3 Every. Single. Day. How very blessed we are! It's hard to choke back the tears, hold them close enough, find the words to express how thankful we are that God entrusted us with these special blessings. I feel like I'm using way too many adjectives but sheesh y'all. It's absolutely, incredibly, wonderfully amazing! Sure, it's not all hugs and flowers, sunshine, and roses... some days are HARD. Some days I'm not sure which end is up or if I can recall my full name. Even so... no matter how mad I get at them for emptying the toy basket for the eighth time after I've put it up 7... no matter how frustrated I get for having to say "get back in the bed!", I look in those 3 sweet faces and my heart melts. I'm reminded of the gift I've been given.  My blood pressure calms down... my anger and frustration fade and all is right in our world.








So here we go... jumping head first into month two... and forever! 

Please continue to pray for all that becoming a family of 5 encompasses. 

We are so so grateful for your love and support! Thank you for cheering us on! 

With love and gratitude, 

Jenn





1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennifer THANK YOU for sharing such a special moment. The video made me feel like I was right there with you. I found myself trying to look around the door and down the hall lol. Oh and his sweet face looking so shut down. Look how far you all have come in just a month! We continue to pray for you all. Thanks again for sharing such a special day!

    ReplyDelete